Guess I gotta answer questions and what not.
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about them.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged. (Why? They'll know anyways.)
6. Not something like " you are tagged if you read that".
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8. No tag-backs.
9. You can't say that you don't do tags.
10. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
My Questions (Answers written In Bold):
1. Favorite late night television show?
I don't watch TV often anymore, but when I did it was Family Guy. That or Anime that aired late at night.
2. Do you know how to tie a tie?
Yes, but I suck at it.
3. If you could have one thing, whether it be material object, or you being somewhere different at this very moment what/where would it be?
I'd LOVE to be in Ponyville right now, but if we're talking realistically, I'd say at my friend 's house right now.
4. Have you ever altered your appearance in a way such as, having a weird piercing, having your hair dyed, or getting a tattoo?
Do prescription glasses count?
5. Vehicle of choice? It does not have to be a car, it can even be something magical. (Ex: A broom from Harry Potter)
I'd sure love a 1995 Yellow Chevy Corvette
Well.....I have a slight reaction to peanut butter. Which is fine cause I find peanut butter disgusting.
Ledges (falling off)
8. How are you with blood/wounds? Do you think you could ever be a doctor/surgeon?
I deal with blood and puss from my acne a lot. So....maybe?
9. What is your favorite piece of art? (It can be a theater production, music, etc)
Does genre of music count? If so, I love orchestral metal.
10. What is your favorite My Little Pony ship?
So now I have to tag 10 people and give them questions:
- Favorite video game of all time?
- Left handed or right handed?
- Favorite genre of music? (One that makes you feel the happiest)
- Biggest awkward moment you can remember that you've had?
- Coolest country/state flag?
- What item is to your right?
- Strangest name of rock you can name?
- Any awards, trophy, medals, etc?
- Favorite snack?
- What do you feel like doing right now?